420,

Sarasota Weekend - January 2013

10:28 PM Dena 0 Comments



Another post that I should have posted up but never did! Some time in January I had an event in Sarasota so we gathered a few friends and took a road trip down south. It's not that far from our homes but since we wanted to venture out we decided to stay a night and just have an relaxing weekend. 


We played at the Ringling Museum of Art for most part of the day until we split up to our other plans. I def have to say this place is pretty cool for pictures and there's just so much to do and look at.


This is me most of the time!! Taking pictures :D

It seems to be an ladies day out!!


Oh that's me :D


We spent most of our time walking around admiring everything at the Ringling and taking tons of photos.


During the evening we attended an YELP event. I had a good time but there was an incident that ruined my night there. I had a little rant on my food blog so I won't bring it up here. I loved the mermaids and merman's walking around.

We ended the night pretty early or at least I did. We brought some food back to the hotel and then all the ladies chatted away.


BED HAIR!! Going to check out the breakfast here.

Making waffles for Rhea while we scope out what to do for the day here in Sarasota.

We ended up driving around for a bit, started off with some coffee at Coffee Loft which is super cute!! Walked around at St. Armand Square for a bit, the beach and then ate at Munchies 4:20.

 
I'm not a huge fan of Munchies 4:20 but it is a cool little place to hit up. It was featured on Man V. Food but we def did not do the challenge. Grabbed a few things to eat from there and I will have to say we ended up taking home 80% of the food. Massive amount of food and will hit any junkie craving.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: