January - New beginnings 2012

12:41 AM Dena 0 Comments

A new year! A new... lots of things.

I moved back home which is a good and bad thing. I enjoyed my own responsibilities and also my own space while living away from home but money wise and other situation just always caused me to take a step back. Now that I'm back home it feels a bit more comfortable and at ease but I still enjoy living on my own.

While being back home for a few days I ended up getting a dog as an impulse buy. I really like him! He's pretty chill except that he's so black it's hard to see his face. He's so lovable though, took him out to an event in Dunedin and man he got so much attention I almost wanted to just take him home. He's super friendly so I'm glad!



Meet Benji! Benji Bear!

He's going to get a little bigger than what I would prefer my dogs to be but I somewhat don't mind. I love toy dogs but their health is so difficult to work with plus they are so fragile. I'm unsure how much bigger this little baby boy will be but I'm hoping NOT too much bigger. They said he would get to be 12 lbs but it could be a little more. 



He's such a baby right now and loves to cuddle!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: