2012,

12-11-2012 Christmas Town at Busch Gardens

11:21 PM Dena 0 Comments


Woot for another Yelp event! This year Busch Gardens held their first Christmas event called Christmas town and I was able to check it out. I thought they did a great job for their first time holding this kind of event and thought the ticket price was reasonable. There are certain part of the park closed off but I think the area that was open was good enough attraction for the time frame.

We started checking in with our Yelpers and got our goodie back which was very kind of them. I got a beanie, a cute winter tumbler cup and also some candy. For this event we were provided with parking, tickets, 2 food coupons, and VIP front of the line passes.

It was super romantic!! I love Christmas lights and everything was decked out in lights.


We used our first food coupon on drinks. I tried their apple cider beer which tasted as good as it sounds. After getting settled we adventured off and went to take some photos and go on the few roller coasters still opened for that night.






I think this is a great family event opportunity if you're willing to put down some $$. I would love to come here on a date or even bring children (if I had any). They have different shows and also a meet and greet with Santa. We also tried their sing along train but I found it a bit hard singing along because there was no screen with lyrics. Karaoke style please!


We found a huge card cutout for more picture opportunities but found the lighting position placed was a bit difficult to play with. I like these kind of ideas for more picture friendly activities though!


Completing the night with a classic!

There was also a snow play area available to play with. I tried it out but was in absolute pain while inside. WARNING to wear shoes instead of flip flops if you're wanting to play inside the snow pit (ice pit). It's actually really fun but I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest because I thought my toes froze off.


I really enjoyed myself and would def visit next year if they decide to keep this event. There is a lot of improvements to make but I admire their work for their first Christmas event. Great job Busch Gardens!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: